On 26th August 2022, the Action for Children and Families of Prisoners Network sent a letter to Director General of the Irish Prison Service, Caron McCaffrey to follow-up on actions set out at our meeting with the Irish Prison Service on 7th October 2021. You can read this letter here: Follow-up Letter to IPS Director General Carron McCaffrey on behalf of the Action for Children and Families of Prisoners Network.
- Child’s right to regular contact with a parent in detention safeguarded
- Children and Families Project launch and publication of Maternal Imprisonment in Ireland: A Scoping Study
- Ninth Meeting of Action for Children and Families of Prisoners Network
- Meeting with Children of Prisoners Europe (COPE)
- Register for event: Children and Families Project Launch