On 26th August 2022, the Action for Children and Families of Prisoners Network sent a letter to Director General of the Irish Prison Service, Caron McCaffrey to follow-up on actions set out at our meeting with the Irish Prison Service on 7th October 2021. You can read this letter here: Follow-up Letter to IPS Director General Carron McCaffrey on behalf of the Action for Children and Families of Prisoners Network.
- Investigation into prison visits
- Children people of people in prison recognised in new Young Ireland National Policy Framework
- Next steps in the collaborative book project
- IPRT Pre-Budget Submission Budget 2024: A closer look at asks for children and families of people in prison
- Training for Professionals: Families Outside Training on Families Affected by Imprisonment